Renovating your home is a messy job! This is where we come in to pick up the pieces and leave your home sparkling clean! Whether you are just moving into a new home that has just been renovated or you have decided to update your existing home, you will need some help with the clean-up process.
How does our post-renovation cleaning service work?
Now that all your renovation work is done, we will pay special attention to the residue and waste. We will clean out any leftover materials and pay special attention to the floors, walls, and surfaces and make sure they look as good as new.
Our post-renovation cleaning services include the following:
- Waste removed Removing any left-over construction waste from the rooms, bathrooms, garage, etc., dusting, floors cleaned.
- Bathrooms Cobwebs removed, dusting, floors cleaned, toilets cleaned, mirrors/chrome fixtures cleaned, shower doors cleaned, tile walls, bathtub/showers cleaned.
- Sleeping Areas Surfaces hand wiped, floors cleaned, general dusting, cobwebs removed, doors and door frames spot cleaned.
- Living Areas (including basements and/or lofts) Surfaces hand wiped, cobwebs removed, doors and door frames spot cleaned, general dusting, floors cleaned.
- Kitchen Countertops cleaned, outside of range hood cleaned, top and front of range cleaned, drip pans/glass top surfaces wiped, sinks cleaned and chrome shined, fronts of all appliances cleaned, general dusting, cobwebs removed, microwave wiped out, doors and door frames spot cleaned.
- Stairs Railings hand wiped, cobwebs removed, general dusting, stairs wiped or vacuumed, depending on the surface.
- Indoor garage Cobwebs removed, doors and door frames spot cleaned, general dusting, floors cleaned.